Saturday 7 February 2009

today is one million degrees

Saturday 7 February 2009




So it's almost been a year since Sebastien Tellier released Sexuality but a new remix of the track Kilometer (from Sydney hombres Ted & Francis, who are on Kitsune) reminded me how much I fucking love this song. It's possibly the most perfect disco-tinged piece of sex I've come across.

Immediately we put my laptop beside the pool, made drinks, took tops off and swam around in Saturday sunshine to the original + the Ted & Francis remix + the A-Trak remix. Fat 8-year old Asian boy next door is concerned/excited.

Kung hei fat choy ...


Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer


Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (Ted & Francis Remix)


Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (A-Trak Remix)


I'm defs feeling the piano in the Ted & Francis remix, so freaking good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

killer tracks! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Loving your blog guys! I write the successful UK blog, THE RECOMMENDER.

Find it here and add a link if you like it - http://therecommender.net

All the best,
Mike