Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Cooly G: Oi Dirty

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Time for a fat one. Cooly G brings some metallic, rusty beats here on 'Oi Dirty', from her new EP Hold Me.

If you like the sound of bass and post-garage shards, check it out.


Abiya Carol said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

J2ee training in chennai

Pallavi said...

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Linux Training in Chennai

Suseela Susiee said...

That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks..!

Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Rekhila said...

This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.
Branding Services in Chennai