Wednesday 29 April 2009

blogging will outlast the streets

Wednesday 29 April 2009



HAHA Fucking love Mike Skinner's DJ attempts. Not sure he's doing much important stuff in his life because he seriously spends SO MUCH TIME on the internet writing freaking hilarious Twitter things and blog posts and Facebook shit and putting together sweet bedroom mixes every 2 hours full of hideous songs and some potentially new Streets stuff. Seriously so in love with him, do you think he'd make a good husband?

Mike Skinner - Skinimix 8

This just in from him: I've been in the box for what seems like weeks non stop. I'm loving it right now. I've got a few tunes that are good enough for the album. My beard needs trimming though. Susan Boyle in the place. Radio 1 one hopefully in the place. It's all going on. Festivals this summer. I'm getting emotional...


And the tracklist:
1. I Dreamed A Dream (Dongin Bank MIx) - Susan Boyle
2. Hold The Line - Major Lazer
3. See If They Salute - The Streets
4. Amelie - Butch
5. I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 Rmx) - Calvin Harris
6. I'm Not Alone (Doory Rmx) - Calvin Harris
7. Bonkers (Doory Rmx) - Dizzee Rascal
8. State Of Ghetto Jackin' (TRG Rmx) - Baobinga
9. Cut Above The Rest - Giggs Feat Shola Ama
10. Crank - Noisia
11. Blip On a Screen - The Streets

Sorry for polluting the blog with this shit. Hope you still love me.

No comments: