Wednesday 14 October 2009

i am painfully alone ohhhhhh

Wednesday 14 October 2009


More evidence to suggest that the only thing I care about in this world is lo-fi indietronica. Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, how can I express my love for you and your cheap keyboards and electronically produced beats? Feel like words are not enough.

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Graceland

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Seattle Wash

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - New Year's Kiss (Version)

If you’re in Australia, don’t miss your chance to see Casiotone live. One time I got so trashed on on the eve of my birthday that I slept through the entire of the birthday day and woke up feeling like I’d missed out on a significant part of my life. You will feel the same way, I think.




Nov 5 – Northcote Social Club, Northcote, Victoria (buy here)
Nov 6 – Wombarra Bowls Club, Wombarra, NSW {buy here)
Nov 7 – North St CafĂ© and Bar, Bateman’s Bay, NSW (more info here)
Nov 8 – The CAD Factory, Marrickville, Sydney (buy here)
Nov 12 – Jive, Adelaide, SA (buy here)
Nob 13 – The Venue, Hobart, Tasmania

Then to New Zealand, see more tour dates here

No comments: