Friday 10 April 2009

lady sov's hair is never not in a side pony-tail

Friday 10 April 2009



Lady Sovereign - English rapper, pint-sized white girl MC, semi hot, straight from Chalk Hill public housing estate to Britain's black/male dominated grime scene. Love love love Sov and her rude ranky dank grime rap.

Last week on Triple J...

Dools: Australian tour planned yet for this year??

LADY SOV: There is ummm. Is it the Parklife festival?

Dools: That's a scoop. I don't think you were meant to say that.

LADY SOV: Oh well, there you go. I'll be at the Parklife festival and I'm looking forward to it because the last time I came to Australia I don't think I spent enough time there and I really loved it.

Ha! Even the dates of Parklife haven't been announced yet.

Here's some shit from Lady Sov's new album, Jigsaw, which comes out in the UK this weekend. Buy it here

Lady Sovereign - Food Play

Lady Sovereign - I Got You Dancing

Lady Sovereign - I Got You Dancing (Semothy Jones Remix)

1 comment:

Mfg said...

she is radd

http://www.gorgingonspace.blogspot.com