Friday 27 November 2009

offices = prison

Friday 27 November 2009

I’ve been very happy/depressed lately. I’ve also been listening to so much Animal Collective my iPod clickwheel chimes when i slide my thumb over it.

Annie are coming to Australia to round off touring for their lastest album Merriweather Post Pavilion, which has kept them out of the zoo/Baltimore all year.


Their December 11 Sydney sideshow (while they're here for Meredith) will be at the Enmore. They'll play the epic psychedelic-noise-folk-pop they’re now a little too famous for. Regardless, i can’t wait for Brother Sport, My Girlies and - let’s hope - Winter's Love.

As i'm still an Annie virgin, one dude i’m rlly eager about catching is Pander Bair. He’s like the best friend I’ll never have. I wish i knew more bros as tender as he.


Annie will be supported by Bachelorette.

Buy dix to their show here.

No comments: